Memberships Rates and Benefits
Why is CBN for You?
We are a knowledge-based national network of passionate and multi-disciplinary volunteers focused on uncovering, understanding and sharing brownfield barriers and solutions. For an overview of CBN, its activities and its accomplishments, download our brochure here.
What can the CBN do for You?
If you're part of Canada's government, industry or development community and are interested in or involved with brownfield remediation and re-use, you belong in CBN. We're here to provide you with valuable network opportunities to connect with a wide range of engaged provincial/municipal governments, consultants, solution providers and peers from across the country. They are resources that will be helpful throughout the development of your brownfield project. We benchmark the progress provinces have made in facilitating brownfield redevelopment efforts and are actively engaged with regulators in the formulation of brownfield policies.
Note: For more information on each of the membership categories, please refer to the brochure for further detail.
So, what can you expect from your CBN membership?
- Access to committees of experts in brownfields across Canada
- Newsletter and online resources on new trends in the brownfield industry
- Learning about regulations and how they affect your project
- Connection to problem-solving partners and solution providers
- Participation at networking events such as our conferences and partner events, along with our HUB and Brownie Awards programs
- Opportunity to affect the future of the brownfield agenda in Canada
CBN has four levels of membership:
- Individual, open to anyone interested in furthering the cause of brownfields in Canada. It's also a great way for those thinking about corporate membership to give us a test drive
- Corporate, for organizations actively involved in any facet of brownfield remediation or redevelopment. Corporate members play an important role in CBN and have more opportunities to affect the course of brownfield policy and practice
- Public Sector, for those in government departments, agencies, not-for-profit organizations who want to keep abreast of brownfields remediation or redevelopment. CBN encourages public sector members to create a strong bond and lines of communication between the private and public sectors. The networking and learning opportunities are numerous; and participation can affect the shape of brownfield policy and practice
- Student, for full-time students at Canadian colleges and universities. If you're considering a career in our industry, student membership is a great way to network with potential employers
Become a Member Today!
You can conveniently sign up for membership online, or alternatively, download the printable Membership Registration form (PDF), and return your completed application to the address indicated on the form.