Cross Country Brownfields Check-UpMay 20, 2021
01:00 PM - 02:30 PM - Virtual
Join us on Thursday May 20, 2021, 1PM - 2:30PM EST / 10AM - 11:30AM PST, for our annual Cross Country Check-up as we explore what is happening in regulatory and legislative updates for the brownfield sector across Canada. This popular session is not one to miss!
A lot has happened in the regulatory and legislative world in the past year. In this session, you'll get an overview of the changes from the regulators themselves as well as updates from the Federation of Canadian Municipalities on the Green Municipal Fund's Brownfield Roadmaps and other tools.
- Moderators: Eric Pringle, Managing Partner, CEO, Milestone Environmental Contracting & Tammy Lomas-Jylha, Executive Director, Canadian Brownfields Network; President, Lomas-Jylha Consulting
- British Columbia: Alan McCammon, Manager, Remediation Assurance, BC Ministry of Environment and Climate Change
- Alberta: Lisa Fairweather, Director, Land Conservation, Reclamation & Brownfield Redevelopment, Alberta Environment & Parks
- Saskatchewan: Dale Kristoff, Manager, Hazmat and Impacted Sites, Government of Saskatchewan
- Ontario: Dean Therrien, Senior Program Advisor, Policy and Program Development, Ontario Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks
- Quebec: Josée Samson, Section engineer, Service de l’environnement, City of Montreal
- Atlantic PIRI: Brent Cox, B.Sc., P.Geo., Contaminated Sites Specialist, Sustainability & Applied Science Division, Nova Scotia Environment
- Other presenters: Pauline Pingusson, Project Officer, Capacity Development, Green Municipal Fund , Peter Sutton, Principal, Terrapex/ Co-Chair, CBN's Technical Advisory Committee (TAC)
- More panelists to be announced shortly. View All Speaker Bios.
Members $25 | Non Members $45
Want to sponsor a webinar?