Role of Support Organizations
The CBN has developed strategic alliances with industry associations and other organizations that have a vested interest in brownfields redevelopment in Canada. Our goal is to develop a truly national network that works with existing not-for-profit associations and organizations to provide a forum for communication and discussion on brownfields redevelopment and site remediation in Canada. Support Organizations actively encourage brownfields redevelopment and support CBN initiatives.
- Canadian Institute of Planners (CIP)
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM)
- Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC)
- British Columbia Ministry of Environment
- Environmental Services Association of Alberta (ESAA)
- Ontario Centres of Excellence – OCE-ETech (formerly CRESTech)
- Ontario Environment Industry Association (ONEIA)
- Ontario Professional Planners Institute (OPPI)
- Qualified Persons Community of Ontario
- RÉSEAU environnement
- SENECA College
- Toronto Metropolitan University, School of Urban and Regional Planning
- University of Toronto, Institute for Environmental Studies
- Atlantic Risk-Based Corrective Action (RBECA)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association (NEIA)
Benefits and Obligations of Becoming a Support Organization
There are no costs associated with becoming a support organization of the CBN. As a support organization, we will place your organization's logo on the CBN website and on select promotional materials. Organizations are asked to post CBN information, logo when possible, and a website link to the CBN main page from your website. We encourage support organizations to promote the benefits of CBN membership to your members.
Becoming a Support Organization
If your organization is interested in becoming a support organization, please contact the CBN.